Ok so I've been going to post some pics I took on Thanksgiving, but I don't have them. I forgot my camera, so I had to us Sadie's and then we ended up leaving the jump drive with the pics on it at her house...so I'll post those later. HOWEVER...we spent all day Saturday with Morgan and the Cedar High Mohey Tawa drill team at a competition in Delta. There were 13 teams there, 6 were 3A, our division, and the girls did AWESOME! They ended up winning: 1st Dance Routine, 1st Military, 1st Kickline, and 2nd Prop...along with that they received a trophy for the "Best Overall 3A" Team....and on top of that the won the "Sweepstakes" trophy too...that means they scored the highest of all the teams there! We are so proud of them. They work so hard, and it makes the 5:30AM practices worth getting up for! We will be at the Jordan High competition next weekend, and I know they will do well there too.
Sunday, December 7, 2008
CHS Drill team ROCKS!
Ok so I've been going to post some pics I took on Thanksgiving, but I don't have them. I forgot my camera, so I had to us Sadie's and then we ended up leaving the jump drive with the pics on it at her house...so I'll post those later. HOWEVER...we spent all day Saturday with Morgan and the Cedar High Mohey Tawa drill team at a competition in Delta. There were 13 teams there, 6 were 3A, our division, and the girls did AWESOME! They ended up winning: 1st Dance Routine, 1st Military, 1st Kickline, and 2nd Prop...along with that they received a trophy for the "Best Overall 3A" Team....and on top of that the won the "Sweepstakes" trophy too...that means they scored the highest of all the teams there! We are so proud of them. They work so hard, and it makes the 5:30AM practices worth getting up for! We will be at the Jordan High competition next weekend, and I know they will do well there too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment