Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Our Boys!

We haven't posted for a little while and we don't post very much about our boys, so I thought I would. Trystan is going to be starting another year of playing junior jazz basketball. Like me, he likes basketball, but gets kinda lazy when not on a team. This year ought to be good too since he has grown so much. He is very proud of the fact that he is now taller than Morgan and his Mom and he says that "his goal" is to be taller than me by next year. Yeah... I seem to remember the same "goal" and then something killed that plan in 9th grade when I quit growing.. haha. He continues to do so well in school with out hardly trying. Another point he likes to rub in his older sister's face. Last year he did a career fair project on being a roller coaster engineer and did really well with it. He really likes the idea of working on a computer and designing roller coasters. He's continually "researching" by playing computer games and xbox... haha.

Brendan is still growing and still tagging onto his big sisters coat tail. Although he has finally started letting go a bit and not getting upset when she goes to play at friends houses without him. He is perfectly fine entertaining himself now. He is so funny a lot of times without trying. The other day I put some head phones on him in the car for the ride to grandma's and I asked "Brendan, is that too loud" and he turned and screamed in my face "WHAT!!!!" Guess it was too loud. His former primary teacher is my boss, so she would tell me about the stories he would tell during primary... pretty active imagination!!! haha. He likes Superman and Chocolate just as much as I do. When he used to fall asleep on the couch, when he wasn't supposed to... we would wake him up by putting chocolate in his mouth. Any chocolate works. After the first taste his eyes would shoot open and he would be looking for more. Worked EVERY time.

Well... I'm sure Amy would have been able to tell a whole lot more about both of our boys, but I wanted to take a crack at it. Seems at times we give the girls more attention because they are more involved with things, but our boys are pretty great in their own way too.

No comments: