![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
HALLOWEEN
I didn't take very many pictures this year, but wanted to share the cute costumes that the kids wore. Randalyn had a hard time deciding what to be this year, but I think the fairy was cute and she was sure to correct everyone that called her Tinker Bell! Brendan was pretty easy to convince he should be a ninja...especially when he tried on Trystan's old karate outfit. Trystan wasn't going to go trick or treating, but when some neighbor boys asked him to go with them, we had to come up with a quick costume...Thanks, Walmart. Morgan had to preform with Mohey Tawa at the Cedar High Football game that night, so she decided to be a CUTE witch. Heaven forbid my girls do any scary costumes for Halloween. Guess that is what we get for having such girly girls. Randalyn went to a friends house a few days before Halloween and they started to make haunted houses. She was bound and determined to finish it so that she could give it to her 3rd grade teacher the next day. I loved it, but respected the fact that she wanted to give it to her teacher, so I went to school at took pictures of it so we could remember it...who knows maybe she will make me one next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment