![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Randalyn's Perspective of Autumn
Another blog entry about Randalyn. She's our "artsy-fartsy" girl. ALWAYS doing some kind of artistic thing from coloring to play-doh, painting or crafts. Well, she went on a field trip with her class to Zion National Park and we decided to send our OLDER digital camera with her. This kid MAYBE has taken one or two pictures in her life simply because we don't give her the camera. We were very impressed with the 75 photo's she took. You can really see the artistic side of her in the way she took the photo's. I decided to make a slide show of them and share them with everyone...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wow Randy she is really good! tell her "nice work"!
wow! I'm impressed- very cool pics! I was getting on here to tell u guys u need to post more! Randy I gotta tell ya that Dason thinks u are the coolest 40 year old ever for your superman obsission. He has devoloped one as of late. He loves that u have a superman wallet and wants one himself. I bought the Smallville- first 5 season set like 2 years ago when I was kinda into it, but havne't really watched them, so Das and I started watching them and we are addicted now! last night we watched the one where clark went back home after being bad- red ring- superman and Lex got off the island! so so good and intense! We have to watch them together though- so that limits our time to watch- but at least if he's watching superman with his mom- I know where he's at- hee hee-
Wow Am I impressed ,are you sure she didn't take a pro. with her. Buy that kid a real camera, and turn her loose!!! Love Grandma Sadie
Post a Comment