Dear Mom,
The reasun I ask if we could go to the libery-book far at school is because... there is a Tinker Bell chapter book for only six dollers at school. And I promise I will read it. It looks so good you have three choyes. These are them. Give me the money cause I really don't want to spend the money from my D.S. money, go after school, or make me crie and have nothing to read. Circle the one you want to do.
O give this to me in the morning.
Give me money
Go after school
or make me crie and have nothing to read
From Randalyn
PS I really want the book.
She has it in her head that she gets whatever she wants, whenever she wants, if she cries a little. She hasn't caught on yet (she's 9) that it doesn't work. Like I said, she's very head strong. She's going to be interesting when she gets older. Good thing we love her so much!! haha.
Oh... and the "I'll have nothing to read..." part of her letter... below is a picture of the book shelf in her room, but she has NOTHING to read.
So, this morning she asked Amy if she saw her letter. Amy told her that if she could come up with some ways to earn the money rather than expect it, we would talk. Amy got another letter telling her the chores she would do in order to earn it and she was hard at work when she got home from school doing those chores. She did earn the book! We love that little monkey!!
1 comment:
Wow you guys are good. I would have crumbled and just bought the book!! That's a good idea to make her think of ways to earn the money....next time I will do the same
Post a Comment