Morgan took her Driving Test last night and passed with flying colors! She is pretty excited, but not as much as I am. Can you say Hello to my new taxi driver! It was so nice to be able to have her run Randalyn to her friends house, legally, and will be great when dance starts again and she can do that running back and forth for me too! I'm trying to think positive here! She may be getting older, but Randy and I aren't!
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
It's Official!
Morgan took her Driving Test last night and passed with flying colors! She is pretty excited, but not as much as I am. Can you say Hello to my new taxi driver! It was so nice to be able to have her run Randalyn to her friends house, legally, and will be great when dance starts again and she can do that running back and forth for me too! I'm trying to think positive here! She may be getting older, but Randy and I aren't!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment