Sunday, August 31, 2008

Hey look... Post number TWO!!!

I was going through pictures I downloaded from Amy's phone and found the one above of Amy's friend Mary and HAD to show the world. If she finds out she's going to kill me. I love the suspense!

Anyway, I just figured out how to change the background (Amy's pick) and it only took me... well, I won't say how long it took me. Just because I'm a computer guy I don't claim to know everything about them.. hehe. I am slowly figuring this blogging crap out and it is kind of fun. Although this part is killing me, trying to figure out WHAT to post.

We had a pretty good weekend. Saturday (Aug. 30th) was Amy's 20th class reunion. She had fun catching up with OLD friends (I'm older so I guess I can't say much). I had fun getting to know other spouses. Hard to believe how fast time flies after high school. We've been OUT of school longer than we were IN school and that almost includes college. My bones are starting to ache just thinking about it.

1 comment:

Trecia said...

So you are still alive so either she hasn't seen yet or you have been forgiven?