Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Fourth of July Weekend

Well we made our annual trek to Lagoon again with Amy's family. I made my attempts at getting Morgan and Trystan to ride the big coasters with me, but they wouldn't. At least they went on the wooden roller coaster this year... a step forward. Randalyn and Brendan went on Wicked and Colossus with me. Randalyn cried on Colossus but tells me she did like it. I think she tries to be tough for her Dad. I was proud of her. Brendan was all smiles and ready to go again. Randalyn WON the bike for her age group this year. She wasn't happy that she had to wait for Uncle Andy to bring it down for us though. We had a fun day despite the heat!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You still need a background maybe I should help you.

Grandma sadie said...

your blog is great and so fun to read!! Love Mom