Sunday, September 20, 2009

Loving my New Kitchen Floor!

We have been in our house over 11 years, and I have not liked the linoleum floor in my kitchen for about the same amount of time. BUT when we built the house, that was all the we could afford. So we finally were able to replace it with a laminate hard wood. I LOVE IT! It is so easy to clean, and looks SOOO much better then the old floor. Randy and his dad were able to do all the work, and it only took them half the day! They are awesome..I love them both!

THE BEFORE:



DURING:





AFTER:





Now if I can just come up with some money to replace the carpet in the living room/hallway! I know...we women are never happy! hahaha Did I mention that it is also our 18th Wedding Anniversary....don't know what the gift is supposed to be for that, but I got wood flooring! And I'm not complaining!

1 comment:

julie said...

wow, it looks great! how wonderful to have such a handy husband and father-in-law. you lucky girl.