Thursday, February 5, 2009

Christmas 2008

Christmas was great this year. As usual I think I went a little overboard on gifts, but all the kids were happy, so that is what mattered. They didn't get everything they asked for, but like I told them....there is always next year. Randalyn is determined she is going to get that Nintendo DS that she has asked for for the past three years. hahaha

Morgan was that hard one to buy for this year. She went shopping with us so she knew a lot of what she was getting, but not everything. She was happy with the new 8G MP3 player she got! As well as the new clothes. It is hard to buy for teenagers...and she agreed with that.

Trystan got the electric drums and clothes that he asked for. No he didn't get a phone...his friend called him just as I was ready to take the picture, so I took it anyway.

Randalyn likes anything that includes monkeys. Notice the stuffed monkey, monkey slippers, and monkey blanket. She was in monkey heaven. She got a really cool crayola clay mosaic of Tinkerbell that she finished on Christmas day. She loved all her art stuff.

Brendan's list this year consisted of pretty much anything in the toy catalog so he was happy with all that he got too. Loved the laser tag and erector set...oh and the Legos too.

So as you can see we have been blessed this past year inspite of all that the world is going through financially. We may not be rich and have the best of everything, but we are learning to make the best of what we do have and be grateful for it.

No comments: